Monday, October 24, 2011

Leafing Adventures: Black Rock Mountain State Park

This weekend my hubby took me driving and hiking in the North Georgia Mountains. "Leafing" as my brother-in-law calls it. The colors were so beautiful and so much richer than they are around here. While we were walking through  the leaves and looking out over miles and miles of mountains as far as our eyes could see Jock looked at me and asked, " How could anyone see this and not believe?"
It is so awesome and humbling at the same time to think the same God that created all of this created me for his purpose and  he loves me more than I can imagine! If he created all of this by the words of his mouth,  then there is no end to the possibilities of what good he can do in my life if I seek him and am still to listen to what he has to tell me.
Psalm 8:3-9

I was so glad that we were able to spend the day together, even though the hiking trails kicked my tail it was totally worth it!


On a different note my awesome pumpkin that I carved last weekend only survived one week! I guess it was still a little to warm around here for him, he had a short life and happy life, but a big, black, nasty, hairy mold spot got the best of his little smiling face. He has been replaced with this super cute wooden one complements of my daddy! I only have one for now but I am hoping for some more in the near future!

- Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. You know those silica gel things that come in shoes and stuff will keep them from molding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I read that somewhere and saved some, but that was over the summer and I couldn't remember where I put them :(

    ReplyDelete