Monday, November 7, 2011

Its only the 7th day of November and I can already tell this month is going to be non-stop. I was just able to replace my Halloween door decor with something a little more generic! I was sad to see all of my Halloween decorations go, but I'm excited that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I am hosting my first ever Thanksgiving at our house! Yippie! My new front door decor is nothing fancy and it sure didn't take any time, not that I would have had any to devote to the project anyway! I looked around my craft room and found an old frame that I wasn't using for anything and decided that would be what I used.
I nailed a picture hanger on the back, but I lost one nail... no worries a thumb tack did the trick!
Next I found some ribbon in my ribbon box and ran it up under the picture holder so that I would be able to attach my W I bought at Hobby Lobby a while back for like 4$
I looped the ribbon around my W, tied a knot in the end and took it out to hang on the front door. Its pretty plain, but it beats having a naked door!

- Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment