Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Finished!

As you can see from the time of my last post about the wax paper project, it has been a while!! Never again will I be so stupid to think a project like this sounds like fun! Many, Many days and 3 or 4 boxes of wax paper later I have a "chandelier" above my bath tub. I mean I have to admit it looks pretty cool when it's dark and all of the lights are off, but I'm not sure all of the time was worth the finished project. Just being honest. So 90 bajilion wax paper circles and many afternoon hours later here it is.

2 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! Would love to know the size of your waxpaper circles and directions if you are willing to share.

    Thanks very much,

    melislj22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just sent you an email! Let me know If you don't recieve it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete