Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Celebrate Fall Y'all

It is finally starting to feel like fall in Georgia  three weeks after the official start! We spent this whole past weekend celebrating fall. To kick of the fall celebration and a friends birthday as well, a trip to the corn maze in Watkinsville was in order Friday night. I felt just like a kid again climbing on to the hay waggon for a ride over to the maze and sliding down the giant slide. The night was all fun and games until Jess got left behind in the maze alone, but we eventually found her and no one had to call 911!



 On Saturday a few of us girls got together for a pumpkin carving party! I know its still 13ish days until Halloween, but what good is a Jack-o-lantern if you cant enjoy it for a while? My party was nothing fancy but we had a great time carving and socializing. I am grateful for the  time we all were able to spend together!


Us with our carved pumpkins


Saturday night was topped off with a great time around the fire pit with friends and smores of course!
This fall season I have also discovered two new things that I LOVE Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice cookies and Coffee-Mate Brown Sugar Maple Latte. Before this year I had never dared to try anything made even in the resemblance of pumpkin except the pumpkin candy corn! I know that Pumpkin cookies aren;t the real deal, but I did step out of my comfort zone a little and it was totally worth it!


As far as coffee goes French Vanilla is the only kind of flavored milk I like but I decided since I was being adventuerous with the Pumpkin Cookies I could try some seasonal coffee milk as well, and you can't really go wrong with brown sugar and maple! It is like heaven in a cup! You should go buy some before the fall season is gone!
                                                                   
                                                                         Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment