Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Getting into the halloween spirit

I saw this cute Halloween wreath on pinterest a while back and decided that I just HAD to have one for Halloween! It was avery simple project and pretty darn cheep too.  All you need to make this for yourself is a floral wreath (Dollar Tree $1) Some black tulle, (3 yards for 3$ Walmart) a roll of ribbon for her legs,( $2) a piece of felt for her shoes, and a wooden plaque to write welcome or your family name on. (.97 cents Walmart) That comes to a grand total of $7 dollars, and I think it looks super cute on my front door! I can't wait to add some carved pumpkins, hopefully my sweet husband will be taking me to the pumpkin patch soon!
                                                                  - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment