Sunday, September 11, 2011

On the way to church this morning Jock and I were talking about our friends that we have in our current stage of life. As he was talking about how awesome it is that we all have the same beliefs, and value the same things, it occured to me that this is it! Recently, I dug out my old prayer journal and on multiple pages, my prayer was for friends that believed like we did and that we could openly share our faith with. These friends are exactly who we have, and I didn't even realize that my prayer had been answered. We are exactly where we are at each point in our life for a reason, and this is it!


With some of these friends we had a great time roasting weenies and making smores at our place Saturday night. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year and it is right around the corner!!


Roasting :)


Finished Product YUMMY
And to finish off this exceptionally great weekend I got a new computer desk for FREEEEE :) Thanks to my Uncle Tommy who rescued it from being thrown in the dumpster at his job. Who in their right mind would throw away a perfectly good old school wooden desk?! A little Old English Polish and it was good as new! Its just like what I have always wanted, and I am so glad he thought of me!!

This doesn't look ready for the dumpster to me!



perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment